Cykil Blocks, 144x28.3g pail
Acute Toxicant: Bromethalin
Bromethalin was developed to combat a world-wide perceived problem of rodent resistance to warfarin-like anticoagulant rodenticides. A highly potent neurotoxin rodenticide that provides a lethal dose to rodents in a single feeding. Bromethalin attacks the central nervous system; rodents usually consume a lethal dose within a single night's feeding, with the first dead rodents appearing within 2 days. Available in bait blocks or place packs.
- Fast acting – bait today and see results tomorrow!
- Palatable bait is preferred over most feeds, food sources and competitive baits.
- Rodents stop feeding after consuming a lethal dose; this results in a consumption of 80% less bait than with traditional baits.
- No known resistance, neurotoxicant formulation.
- Reduced risk of secondary toxicity.
- Use as part of Neogen®'s recommended Rotational Baiting Program.
- Multiple gnawing edges.
- Highly palatable formulation.
- Blocks may be placed in sewers and other damp environments.